Thursday, January 01, 2004

"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with you hands...."
1 Thessalonians 4:11

Thus the title of my blog. Quiet Life.

I enjoy reading many blogs (and when I figure out how to link things, I will start linking away) and figured I might as well try to write my own. I wonder if bloggers pre-write or just start typing away?

My New Years Goals

1. Start Titus 2 Bible Study
2. Lose 30 lbs by July
3. Read The Well Educated Mind
4. Talk Less
5. Listen Well
6. Mail Birthday Cards/Gifts on time.
7. Stop Complaining
8. Memorize twelve Bible verses. (Now that is not too much to ask!)

That was fun...hum...no homeschooling goals...I guess that just comes pretty naturally after 10 years.
Not an area I struggle with...I'm just not going to learn Algebra that's all...we will work around it :o)

Dona Nobis Pacem (Grant To Us Peace)
This is a beautiful Folk Song sung in a round....have you sung it? Perhaps one day I will learn how to put the music up on this site. That would be cool!

Happy 2004!
Our little Katie will always be the same age as the year...she just turned four. Lucky her!

Donna








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.