Thursday, March 11, 2004

Photography
You are Photography.
You are adept at recording reality and are inclined
to see beauty on the surface of things. You
are still growing and just beginning to
discover what you're capable of. You get along
well with Painting and Film.


What form of art are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Now...Dear Sweet Newbie blogger friends...you get to take this quiz.
Click on the part that says "What form of art are you?" and answer the five questions. Then you will find out the answer for yourself. Let me know what you are...that is where the fun is :o)
Now go take the quiz!
Bossy,
Donna

By the way...this is the most accurate quiz I have taken yet! I was the head photographer in College...and did my Senior Thesis on Photography.
Very Interesting...to me at least :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.