Friday, May 21, 2004

Blabber Mouth

This will not come as a surprise to my family...or some of my friends...but I can really be a blabber mouth.

This morning I have blabber's remorse!

Why doesn't it hit me until the next day that I should have just stopped talking?

__________

Wisconsin is having their homeschool convention this weekend. Ch-ch-ch-CHEA...

Last night I went along with some dear friends to Oconomowoc for for the curriculum sale.
(Yes this is where I did most of my blabbing...in the car...on the way home)

Anyway...I had an excellent time shopping!

I bought for Emma; Math U See Geometry and Traditional Logic by Martin Cothran.

For Katie; Rod and Staff Pre-School workbooks, a Writing Without Tears chalkboard, workbook and paper, and the M&M Counting book.

For Me; Two books. A Mom Just Like Me and Teddy Roosevelt's Letters to his Sons.

My friend Jeaneen picked out a new course for her little ones. It is called Heart of Dakota. I mention this because I sat and looked long and hard at this course too. Jeaneen and I weren't together at this time so it was funny when we got together and we discovered that we both found their materials so nice.

________

Must conclude now...I have spent an hour looking for a picture of an embarrassed woman who talks too much. To no avail.

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.