Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Pretty as a Picture

Every night before I go to bed I check Yahoo News Photos to see the interesting/pretty pictures that have been posted for the day. I guess I am a very visual person. (Well, I do check the drudgereport too so I'm not a complete bimbo)
Here is Venus. It has been colored for dramatic effect.
Did you know it will cross between the Sun and the Earth on June 8th?

Isn't She Lovely?




_____________

Sunday morning I saw a story on CBS Sunday Morning about a photographer and a small town Cuba, Kansas. Jim Richardson has been taking photographs of this town of 300 for thirty years! He has taken around 100,000 pictures. It was a charming.

Richardson has the cover story in the National Geographic this month.
You may go and view a great preview of it at National Geographic's website.

.....'the sound of the wind and the windmills'....


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.