Monday, October 25, 2004

I've been busy...

I set up a new blog yesterday :o) Its my recipe blog :o). I have always wanted an easy way for you all to find the recipes and I couldn't figure out how to do that with the archives...so I just created a new blog and put them over there.

There is a link on the sidebar that will take you to it. It is called Recipes I have known and loved.

I love it. Hope you do too!

Super Size Me

We watched Supersize Me, Saturday night. It really is a good documentary. Who would have thought 30 days of eating only McDonald's, would take a person from perfect health to seriously declining health.

I feel convicted to feed my family the healthiest dinner I can.

By the way, have you ever supersized a meal? I have not. Really, I can not imagine eating and drinking that much food at one sitting. I love my Diet Dr. Pepper...but 42 ounces for lunch. Yikes!

Do people really drink those big gulps?


"You don't have to cook fancy or complicated masterpieces - just good food from fresh ingredients."
-Julia Child

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.