Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Peppermint ice cream





This scarf was knit in a few hours on Saturday. It is knit with two strands of yarn, one chenille and one called Squiggle( only one ball of each).
It is extremely soft and girly.

I cast on 12 stitches with big size 13 knitting needles and knit until the yarn was gone.

The Peppermint ice cream scarf is very long due to the number of stitches and the stretchiness of the chenille yarn.

I recommend this project :o)

If you would like to see more Squiggle yarn colors... click this.


Train Wreck

I could barely watch the Packers play last night.

"It's deja vu all over again"
-Yogi Berra

and one more for good measure.

" We made too many wrong mistakes"
-Yogi Berra

Today's Plans

Busy day here with Science class in Madison, English class (on-line) and a soccer game and picnic.

I think I will just bring sandwiches, chips and pop. I don't think I can manage more than that. Just getting to spend time with her soccer friends is enough to make Emma happy :o)

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.