Wednesday, August 31, 2005







Happy Blog Day!

The organizer of Blog Day would like us to share international links.
Here are a few that I visit and enjoy :o)

Looby Lou in Australia

Homeschooling in Ireland

Fluffa in France

Elizabethan Costume Not international but from a different time altogether.

Angry Chicken Also not international...but a talented artist that I thought you would enjoy visiting.

I hope you enjoy those sites. The last two are new to me as I just found them by following links. I can't wait to go back and see more of the items Miz Angry Chicken has created.

Thank you all for making blogging an especially enriching activity here at Quiet Life.
It wouldn't be as fun or interesting without your comments.

And just so I get some comments today...

The Question of the Day;

What toppings do you like on a hamburger?

In our house everyone eats their hamburgers with just ketchup.
Except me.

I'll take the works.

There is a little bar in Madison called The Village Bar.
They serve food ;o)
We think they have the best burgers in town.
I have mine with pickles, grilled onions, ketchup and a dark mustard (don't really know what kind of mustard it is, but it is a bit spicy and very good)

I rarely order a hamburger at a restaurant. But if you come to Madison, I highly recommend The Village Bar's burgers!

Ummm... burger...

Encourage one another,
Donna

Don't you think the spell checker on a blog....should recognize the word BLOG?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.