Friday, December 09, 2005

Friday Feast


Appetizer
Name something you'll miss about 2005.

Salad
What is one thought that went through your mind today?

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how compassionate would you say you are?

Main Course
If you could invent something, what would it be?

Dessert
Do you prefer salty snacks or sweet treats?




~Jessie Wilcox Smith


Is anyone watching Survivor?
I tell ya...the back stabbing is monumental.
Next week will be full of surprises.
I can't wait!


************

The little grocery store in town hands out coloring pages for the children. They stick the completed artwork on the window at the store.
Katie has colored pages before. She thinks she is going to win the prize.

I happen to lack the 'get tough' gene.

I don't like when the children lose a game.
When they enter a stupid coloring contest and don't win.

I know that many lessons are learned from losing.

But I just don't like it, one bit.

So to answer the compassion question.

I'm nearly a ten.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.