Thursday, December 15, 2005

Go and see....


A most beautiful Holy Family



My sister Sue asks in the comments;

What is your favorite ornament on your tree and why?

Won't you post a picture on your blog or describe it in the comments?
Purdy Please?


Last year I posted a picture of my favorite ornament.

My children always prefer their 'babies first Christmas' ornaments.

Katie does not have one. She was born, unexpectedly on Dec. 24th 1999. By the time I thought of it....all of the babies first Christmas ornaments were long gone from the store.

Perhaps I should search around ebay or have one specially made for her :o)

*******

Do you need a new recipe for hash brown potatoes?

Janie posted one yesterday morning...and well....I made it already.
And. Wow! Is it good!

Hash Brown Potato casserole

1 32 oz frozen hash browns
1 stick butter, melted
½ cup finely chopped onions
½ cup mayonnaise
1 can cream of celery soup
1 cup (8 oz) sour cream
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups cornflakes, crushed

Combine frozen potatoes, ½ of the melted butter, mayonnaise, onion, soup, sour cream, and cheese. Mix well and pour into a greased casserole.

Stir the remaining butter with cornflakes and sprinkle on top.

Bake uncovered at 350 for 50 minutes.


I hope you don't mind my posting your recipe over here.
Just trying to make it easier for the folks :o)

Oh, and by the way, this wacky Cheesehead, accidently put in two cups of cheddar cheese, instead of one. Ooops. Didn't hurt it a bit :o)


Hey...those might be nice with some friend eggs.

ttfn

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.