Friday, January 06, 2006

Friday Feast


Appetizer
Have you ever seen a ghost or an angel?

Soup
What is your favorite board game?

Salad
What was the last movie you saw that made you cry?

Main Course
What would you do if you had 3 months off from your job?

Dessert
What kind of shoes are you wearing today?



I cried a little during Cinderella Man when Mae Braddock said;


"Maybe I understand, some, about having to fight.
So you just remember who you are... you're the Bulldog of Bergen, and the Pride of New Jersey, you're everybody's hope, and the kid's hero, and you are the champion of my heart, James J. Braddock."

and then when Mae went to church to pray for her husband before the big fight...

(I won't spoil it. It's a special scene.)





Katie asked me to write Jesus on a plain piece of paper yesterday morning. She took the piece of paper and returned five minutes later with this adorable snowman and a sentence constructed all by herself.

I will be putting this in a very safe place!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.