Wednesday, January 18, 2006





The Yarn Harlot's Olympic sized knitting challenge

Check it out! I think I may sign up for this. I just have to think of a project that will challenge me a little more than the usual socks.


**********

Question of the Day


What is your all-time favorite quote from a movie?


Oh there are so many for me...I will think on this for a little while....

A few come to mind immediately;

Hey Boo
As you wish
The happiest times are when babies are born, Capitan Butler.
You're my knight in shining armor, don't you forget it.
Maybe it's a celebrity coming to knit with you!
He hates these cans!
Lord loves a working man, don't trust whitey, see a doctor get it fixed.
I can't stand 'em
Absolutely
...for as long as we both shall live.
Hi Gary.


Do you know what movies they are from?
It's rather easy. I think one or two might stump.

Have fun.

Well...I've got a busy little girl here who needs some breakfast and attention.
See you in the comments box.

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.