Saturday, July 29, 2006

Big doings at our place today.

The twenty year old, hail damaged roof is coming off! I hear the scrapping as I type.

This is a very good thing.

We needed a roof.
The hail came.
The insurance company paid off.


Perfect timing :o)



************

The play went off so much better last night. Most of the forgotten lines were remembered. Really, everything was better.

Well...except for Katie pushing the girl in front of her during the dance :o(

So embarrassing.

We had a little talk about this...Katie cried...hopefully she learned a better way to handle herself.

Butterflies don't boss.

Leading gently is better than bossing.

(A little granny behind me said, "That one's bossy")

Yep. That's my girl.

*hanging head*


********


Emma and Matthew headed up north AGAIN last night. (Matthew is going to a camp with his friends, and he dropped Emma off along the way to visit with her girlfriends.)

Then Emma goes to summer camp from there.

Matthew will come home Sunday, but we will have another week without Emma.

I really miss the kids when they are gone.

Call me Mr. Blue.



I think God knew what he was doing when he gave us our little firecracker, ten years after Emma.

I'm so thankful for our little caboose.

Even if she is bossy.



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.