Monday, July 31, 2006

I do not want to blog today.

I am too sad.

No. It's nothing serious. Nothing really serious.

But here are the facts.

Fat Flush Chart

Week 2 -14
Week 5 -20
Week 8 -25
Week 11 -25


I am trying too hard not to be losing weight.
And well...since Monday is weigh in day...and I continue not to lose...I am totally frustrated.

So I can't write anything else. I can't think of anything else.
I can't put this in a spiritual perspective.

I will, however, keep trying.


Please don't tell me to exercise more.
Or eat more.
Or eat less.
And don't tell me that five pounds is a good weight to lose in six weeks. Cause it's just not good enough to me.


So how's that for a Fat Flush Update.

Big ole pity party.

Sorry.


I'll cheer up by tomorrow.


Encourage one another,
Donna

Time to drink my cranwater.

1 comment:

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.