Monday, July 17, 2006

Meme of 4's


4 jobs I’ve had:

Storeclerk-Debyles- Minocqua, Wisconsin
Storeclerk-Pranges- Wausau, Wisconsin
Teacher's Aide, Deaf Education- Hawthorne Hills, Illinois
Aerobics Instructor- Marinette, Wisconsin


4 movies I could watch over and over:

You've Got Mail
The Women
Parenthood
On Golden Pond


4 Places I’ve lived:

Elmhurst, Illinois
Wheaton Illinois
Minocqua, Wisconsin
Verona, Wisconsin

4 TV shows I love to watch:

Regis and Kelly
All My Children (sorry)
Grey's Anatomy
Survivor


4 Places I’ve been on holiday:

Hayward, Wisconsin
San Diego, California
Switzerland
Maui, Hawaii

4 Websites I visit every day:

(I go to all of the sites on my sidebar plus many more in my favorites list. I will tell you who I visit first....cause they post early or after I have gone to bed.)

Knit and Tonic
Buried Treasure
Wendy Knits
Janet (cause she's my little sis :o)



4 of my favorite foods:

Filet Mignon with bearnaise sauce
Cake
Popcorn with lots of butter and salt
Homegrown Tomatoes

4 places you'd rather be:

London with Emma. Right now.

Other than that...Wisconsin is an awfully nice place to be in the summer :o)

Katie: I get to go swimming three days in a row!!!'
Mom: That's what summer's all about.
Katie: Sweeeeeet!



~our local pool


And looking at that list....my life has been rather sweeeeet.

I am thankful for so many blessing.

And let me tell you, my tomato plants are robust and covered with little yellow flowers...and you know what that means....

Homegrown tomatoes in my future.

And no one else in this house will eat them. Isn't that too bad for them...
As my mother use to say with glee,

"More for me!"



Feel free to borrow any or all of this meme...or answer some of the questions in the comments section. You know, I love hearing all of your stories.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.