Friday, September 01, 2006

Friday Feast One Hundred & Nine




Appetizer
What are some lyrics you have misheard (such as, instead of "Gettin' Jiggy With It" you heard "Kick a chicken with it")?

There is a song that says "Room to groove" and I always sing "Room to groom" :o)

Soup
What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

Platoon- hated it-

Salad
Using the letters from your favorite number, write a sentence. Example: Tomorrow has really easy experiences.

Forgiveness is very exemplary.



Main Course
What was the most interesting news story you have heard this week?

The capture of the polygamy fugitive.

Dessert
Which word(s) would you choose to describe your wardrobe?

Sparse


***************

Those lyrics ought to be funny. Looking forward to your answers. Seems a long time since we have done a Friday five.

***************







The summer reading challenge has come to an end. I didn't really follow my challenge list, at all. But I kept reading and recording what I read...so that's good. (My list of finished books is on the sidebar.)

I will join the Autumn Reading Challenge. Cause I'm just a bug joiner.
And it is hosted by one of my dear blog-sistahs.

My list for Sept, Oct, and Nov. will be very short.

But the pages will be, oh so long.

I will finish reading the delightful The Girl of the Limberlost and then I will dive into Les Miserables. Awhaw.

That's it.

Two books.

It will take all fall.

And I'm fine with that :o)





See you in the comments for the Friday Five!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.