Monday, September 04, 2006

Photo Essay II


Patrick and Katie and I went to the farmers market Saturday morning.
As Katie was choosing a donut from the Goose Gulch bakery stand I overheard her conversation with the clerk.


Clerk: You better ask your mom....er...grandma?



  










*cough* *cough*




Do I LOOK like a grandma?



  
*giggle*


I always imagined this would happen.

It still stunned me, tho.

I thought I was looking so hot with my new blonde locks!

Me: Patrick, does my hair look grey?

Him: No.


Dang. A grandma.

Perhaps we will skip the big birthday celebration this year!!!


Encourage one another,
Donna

I hope these pictures made you laugh....cause I'm really putting myself out there for ya today :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.