Thursday, November 30, 2006





I'm late, I'm late for a very important date.
No time to say hello, good-bye, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late
I'm late and when I wave, I lose the time I save.
My fuzzy ears and whiskers took me too much time to shave.
I run and then I hop, hop, hop, I wish that I could fly.
There's danger if I dare to stop and here's a reason why:
I'm over-due, I'm in a rabbit stew.
Can't even say good-bye,
hello, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late.



And, to think many women must be up and out of the house by Eight O'clock...
every morning.

I suppose it gets easier with practice :o)

And speaking of practice...
That is where we are heading.

Today and tomorrow the girls practice for the big Christmas Concert.

Dress Rehearsal today.

Very exciting! We're off to make a joyful noise :o)







Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.