Saturday, December 09, 2006

And the winner is...

Margaret in Va!








A close up of the sock ornaments




There were twenty-names in the pot....
Janice accounted for five of those names....
So much for odds :o)


I'll come back later today with some pretty pictures of the Capitol and our girls.

UPDATE:




A beautiful setting for a concert.




I guess this is what I look like now. I don't recognize myself, really I don't..and why O why didn't I wear any makeup.
I know my children don't care. This is how they know me.
But it's not really how I know me.
In my minds eye,
I am still 21.




And when we left the Capitol, I turned around and took a look...
and it was beautiful...
How about that sky?

Life is good.
Yes, indeedy.

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.