Saturday, December 02, 2006

The concert went beautifully, wonderfully,
perfectly!

So much hard work...over in one night.

Flash.



Guess who forgot her camera?

I was so concerned with getting to the church on time....

I will try to hold the memory in my mind (steel trap that it is :o)


I loved the Virgin Mary song sung by the Joy Choir. They played maracas!
It was adorable and lively!

I also loved the Virgin Mary song sung by the Concert Choir.
Breath of Heaven.
Such a pretty, touching song.
Sung so well.

The last verse and chorus;

Do you wonder as you watch my face,
If a wiser one should have had my place,
But I offer all I am
For the mercy of your plan.
Help me be strong.
Help me be.
Help me.

Breath of heaven,
Hold me together,
Be forever near me,
Breath of heaven.
Breath of heaven,
Lighten my darkness,
Pour over me your holiness,
For you are holy.




Next up.

Christmas Cards
Christmas gifts
Decorating house and tree
cleaning carpets
Christmas shopping
Christmas party for hubby's work (yikes! what to wear?)
Katie's birthday
and
Christmas


It really is an exciting and fun time of year!

Wishing you joy in your preparations and memorable memories :o)

And a thankful heart.

The bossy butterfly incident is behind us now.

This mommy has a very good stage memory to replace it.

Merry Christmas to me.


Happy weekend!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.