Friday, December 01, 2006

Feast One Hundred & Twenty



Appetizer
Have you ever flown in a helicopter?

Why, yes. I have.
DuPage County Air Show.
No doors.
Pretty cool!

Soup
What color is your warmest coat or jacket?
Black

Salad
What is your favorite rainy day activity?
Staying inside. Anywhere.
I really can not stand wet feet or wet hair or a wet coat.


Main Course
Describe your hands.



My hands are pink and tan and wrinkled.
I like them very much.
They serve me well.

Dessert
If you could eat only one nut for the rest of your life, what nut
would you pick?

Cashews! Yummy. I love cashews with lots of salt.





I'm looking forward to the Christmas Choir Concert tonight.
I think I will have butterflies for Katie.
Actually, I know I will.

She knows her lines by heart but she has a little trouble knowing when to say each line. There will be helpers (Emma, I think) So it will be fine...
but still....

She is not nervous or worried at all...

I don't know why her mommy is so worked up.

I guess I will be working on having a quiet and gentle spirit.

Again.



Big hug on this chilly December morning!

XOXO

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.