Monday, December 04, 2006

The five senses of Christmas.
According to you.

(I read this at Elizabeth's blog over the weekend and thought you would all enjoy it.
Check out her answers at Maple and Oak )

Christmas favorites...


Sight: Squinting my eyes while looking at the Christmas tree, candlelight service on Christmas eve.
Sound: Snowfall too :o)
Smells: Turkey dinner
Things to Touch: Kissing any cheek
Taste: Enstrom's toffee

**************


I am looking for a little Christmas cheer today :o)

I am burdened my many worries and doubts today.

I am doubting the wisdom of trusting my children (older ones)to God and not controlling them.

Today I am leaning toward being a controller.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.