Thursday, December 14, 2006

I saw this picture last Friday at Carol's site.
It now greets me as the backdrop on my computer.






There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.
Jane Austen



I had a dream-filled morning today.
(Do you ever have those?)

And I keep hearing this song over and over in my sleepy head;



Softly and Tenderly Jesus is calling



Softly and tenderly Jesus is calling,
Calling for you and for me.
See, on the portals, He's waiting and watching;
Watching for you and for me.

Chorus:
Come home, come home,
Ye who are weary come home;
Earnestly, tenderly, Jesus is calling;
Calling, "O sinner, come home!"

O for the wonderful love He has promised,
Promised for you and for me.
Though we have sinned He has mercy and pardon;
Pardon for you and for me.


Johnny Cash sings Softly,Tenderly


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.