Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Simple Life Christmas Candies
from me to you :o)

Remember the Ring Pretzels with Hershey Kisses and M&M's?

Pretzel Kisses

Set out the ring pretzels on a parchment covered cookie sheet. (As many as you can fit on a pan) Place a Kiss on each pretzel. Put these in the oven at 275 degrees for 2-3 minutes to melt a little.
When you take them out of the oven, place an M&M on top of each kiss. Pressing down a little.



Here is another variation...It sounds like a little turtle candy.

We shall call them....

Turtles on the fly

????

Small pretzel rings
Rolo candies (little caramels)
Pecan halves

Preheat oven to 325.
Put pretzel rings on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Unwrap Rolos and put a Rolo in each pretzel ring.
Bake 4 minutes.
Take out of oven and squish a pecan half onto each Rolo.
Cool on sheet and remove when completely cool

It helps to put in the fridge to cool and harden the chocolate.


Now, I must tell you. I have not tried these yet.
But I am going to try them today.


Check out the Christmas Candies

I have not seen most of those in 30 years!
It sure brings back memories.
(I just read the website...no wonder these are familiar to me...they were made in Chicago! I don't remember even liking them...but we always had them.)





Ho Ho Yummy Yo
Ho Ho Ho
I love this time of year.
I love it so.


Did your mother put out a dish of candy or nuts when company was coming?


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.