Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sorry I'm late!

Our cable was down again!

I was up at 1:30 this morning because of a rumbly, lightning-filled thunderstorm.
And the computer was working then :o)

I like to watch the radar on line and check for tornado warnings.

By 2:30 things had quieted down enough for me to go back to bed.


All of the lingering piles of snow have been washed away!
And a sparrow is making it's home in our old bird house.



It's a fine, sunny day.


And I am wearing a pair of Levi's Boot Cut Jeans.
I tell ya.

Emma and I headed over to JayCee Penny's and gathered up two pair of denim type pants.

Jeans and Capri's.

Emma was so sweet and helpful and positive.

I highly recommend taking her shopping with you.


American Idol

It was shocking to see young Chris in the bottom two last night!
He looked like he was going to cry.

Even tho all of the judges said he was Fintastic (Hollywood was of saying fantastic)
Chris was not voted for.

The three worst singers stood together at one point and were told to sit down as they were 'safe'.

I really hope this is not because of the 'vote for the worst'campaign.
Can a grass roots effort really effect the voting?


Prayer

My short fast from the internet this morning gave me more time to pray for those I am lifting up today.


A feeling of real need is always a good enough reason to pray.
Hannah Whitall Smith


You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.
~Isaiah 26:3

Lord, hear our prayer.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.