Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday Feast


Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of bread?

Soup
When was the last time you bought a new pillow?

Salad
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend surfing the ‘net?

Main Course
What’s the highest you remember your temperature being?

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: When I ____________, I _____________.


Ht to Friday Feast








Pierre Auguste Renoir
Chemin montant dans les hautes herbes
1876

I love looking closely at the strokes.




Dana, you may translate for us, if you will :o)


**********

Closer to home.



Katie, age 7: Mom, have you ever heard of Clue?

Me, age, neveryoumind: Yes, It's a good game.

Katie: I played it at Jeaneen's.
It says eight and up.
And I can play it.

Me: Well, you're a smart girl.


********

And if you would rather talk about Grey's Anatomy in the comments,
be my guest!


It's Friday already! Where does the time go?
Seriously!?


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.