Friday, July 06, 2007

Friday Feast


Appetizer
Name a funny habit you have.

Soup
If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick?

Salad
How long is your hair?

Main Course
When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it?

Dessert
What is your favorite kitchen appliance?



***********


Didn't we just answer that funny habit question? I remember talking about smelling fingers. And that my children are taking after me.

Okay.

I'm making some ch-ch-ch-changes.

Instead of answering 'how long is your hair?'
Answer instead:

Who's hair do you want?

You know Gwyneth, Jennifer, Carrot Top.

And the forgiveness question. Ahem.
Don't tell us who you forgave unless it's a really important story.
It's blessed to forgive. But should be we telling about the 'who'?

Kitchen appliance question can stand.

What I wanted to show you was our mother's bread knife.
But as I was taking a picture of it, I realized that it is not an appliance.
It is a utensil.

Bummer. My favorite appliance is our fridge.

It is on it's last legs and is too small for my hubby.
For a man who doesn't like to eat, he sure likes a big refrigerator.

BUT. I love it cause it keeps my Diet Dr. Pepper cold.
And it can crush my ice and that happens to be my thang right now.

And then...

Look at those pictures!
I look at those pictures many, many times a day.
They are family.
And I love them.





I need a bulletin board.

Don't ya think?


*******


What is your favorite summer food?

Here's mine.






Tomatoes, Cucumbers, onions, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper and feta cheese.

Are you drooling?
I am.

(I learned about those English cucumbers and I heart them.
You don't have to peel them!)


************

Katie and I went out picture taking yesterday.
Our library has lots of pretty flowers.
We went twice. In the bright light of day.
And then at the end of day.
I wanted to see the difference.

Katie was my assistant. She called me Mrs. Booshay.

She carried my car keys.

I called her Miss Booshay :o)










Click on the picture to enlarge.


**********

Feel free to take a picture of your favorite appliance and put it on your blog.
Just let us know you did it. Okay.

Now, I just have to figure out, who's hair I want...

Natasha Richardson, Andie McDowell or Jennifer Aniston.

And I want their stylists, too.


Happy Friday!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.