Thursday, July 24, 2008

As you may know, I am challenged in the decorating field.

But I do love beautiful homes.


I love the pictures this blogger chooses for her Small Place Style blog.


Small place Style



Here is another source of awe and admiration for me.


The Inspired Room


Funny thing about looking at pretty homes, they don't inspire me to go change what I have as
much as they inspire me to pick up and clean!

The pretty places also inspire me to throw stuff out :o)


So that's what I will be doing for the next few days.

Cleaning and tossing.

And do you want to know what inspires me to clean and toss THE MOST?

Company's coming!

My sister Cindy is coming for a visit.

Hooray!

I have my work cut out for me :o)


Wish me well as I dig in.


Encourage one another,
Donna



p.s. It took me two hours to write this.

Sometimes the words just don't come and I go off on so many rabbit trails trying to make things fit.

Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.