Wednesday, July 09, 2008

20080708_4347-2bw

Because of Katie's freckles, I have to try about ten black and whites before I get the one that works for her skin.
For this picture, Totally Rad Actions:The Revenge 2, Brooklyn and acid wash did the trick.

This was one of those....'it's 8 o'clock and I haven't taken a picture all day' pictures.
I love how the clover looks.

HBW -clovers
Flickr friend Susan says she likes the color better...so I thought I'd post it, too.

*******


I read this poem for the first time ever last week and I just loved it.







LAUGHING SONG
~ William Blake (1757—1827)

When the green woods laugh with the voice of joy,
And the dimpling stream runs laughing by;
When the air does laugh with our merry wit,
And the green hill laughs with the noise of it;

When the meadows laugh with lively green,
And the grasshopper laughs in the merry scene,
When Mary and Susan and Emily
With their sweet round mouths sing ‘Ha, ha he!’

When the painted birds laugh in the shade,
Where our table with cherries and nuts is spread:
Come live, and be merry, and join with me,
To sing the sweet chorus of ‘Ha, ha, he!’


20080525_1334awm-bmg



Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday!


Encourage one another,
Donna


Help!
Emma is awake and her cheeks are very swollen.
She has been directed not to ice by the oral surgeons office.

Do you have any advice on how to reduce swelling after wisdom teeth extraction?

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.