Tuesday, July 22, 2008
I snapped this picture right after Katie's performance on Friday night.
I forgot to switch the iso over from 1600 so this picture is what you call grainy.
However, I edited it with a watercolor filter to fix it up a little.
It's still a little weird on the technical side of things.
But I love her eyes. And when you have a thousand or so pictures of your girl,
one oddly pixilated shot isn't the end of the world.
We are headed on a day trip today so I will not be around to visit.
I found some good questions on a websie called 'corsinet'. I don't know a thing about the site, but they had a nice list of questions....
Here are a few to ponder today...
14. What is the most important thing in any relationship?
23. What is the worst vacation you ever took?
25. If the statement, 'You are what you eat' was true, I would be a _______.
1. What do you believe is the greatest unsolved mystery of all?
2. Which of the seven dwarfs personifies you best – Dopey, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Grumpy, Happy, or Doc?
Have fun with those questions and I'll see you tomorrow!
Be good and encourage one another,