Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My first set of business cards have arrived.


20080715_4453

I don't have a logo or official brand yet so I just made some quick cards from a website I found thru Flickr.

They are actually affiliated with Flickr so I could just drag and drop my pictures right onto the Moo template.
Then they offered different templates for the back of the cards for your text.

This was super easy to do too! So I did it.

They arrived in one week from merry old London.

The quality of the pictures is excellent.
The card stock is heavy enough and the finish does not show finger prints.

It's the perfect product for me at this time, and I'm delighted.


Moo.com

I can make postcards and note cards too!

Tons of fun!


******

In my spare time, I made lasagna yesterday afternoon.
My family loves my lasagna.

Here is the super simple way I make it.

First, I make the sauce, which is not complicated but it is harder than opening a jar of Ragu, which
my husband would never let me do.

My mother's spaghetti sauce

Yes. I have a recipe blog.

So make Esther's spaghetti sauce.

Buy a chunk of mozzarella cheese.
Buy a carton of ricotta cheese.

Mix the carton of ricotta in a bowl with one egg and some garlic salt and a few shakes of parmesan cheese.

Slice the mozzarella.

Now assemble.

Put some sauce on the bottom a 9x13 pan

Layer uncooked lasagna noodles over this little bit of sauce.
Spread on all of the ricotta mixture.
Lay the slices of mozzarella on top of the ricotta layer.

Pour generous amount of sauce on top of the mozzarella.

Place uncooked lasagna noodles over this sauce.

Pour the rest of your sauce over these noodles and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.


Bake 350 degrees for about 1/2 hour or until the noodles are softened.

I have just recently started making this with just the one big layer of cheese and we all like it this way...and it is very easy!

This is the meal that everyone in this family loves.
And I don't know why I don't make it more often.

For lunch, today, I am making Ree's zucchini with bow tie noodles.
It looks fantastic to me.

Farfalle with zucchini


What is your families all time favorite meal?


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.