Tuesday, August 19, 2008

20080819_6545

Emma's first formal portrait.
She did not want to be without her mommy.

So the two of us, both very camera shy, posed together.

I love this picture.

And I want to urge you to get over your shyness and pride and get in the picture!!!

I wish, wish, wish I had more pictures of myself with our children. It is one of my few regrets.

So here's the deal...

In five years you will look five years older....you WILL look young in the pictures you take today!

Ten years ago I thought I was fat. Oh my goodness....I should have taken pictures THEN.



So do it for me.
Do it for yourself and for your children.


My family adores and treasures and cherishes the pictures we have of our parents.
They, along with our memories are all we have.


Starting today....take a picture with your loved ones.

I will. And I will post it tomorrow, okay?


20080817_6507-2

And that's an order!


Encourage one another,
Donna

p.s. Tomorrow we will take Emma to college at Moody Bible Institute.
The laundry is nearly done and the packing has progressed.
One more night and then she gets to go to school away from home for the first time in her life.
How fun is that?

Her only worry is if she will be able to find her classes.

I figure if she can fly to and from India....she will have no problem finding her classes :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.