1. Is it dark out?
2. How old were you when you got married?
3. Curly hair or straight hair?
4. V8 or Orange Juice?
5. Favorite late night talk show?
It is so dark out this morning.
When does daylight savings start?
I had a senior photoshoot yesterday afternoon and the clouds were so thick I could not see any light in pretty Leah's eyes...so we packed it up and are waiting for the sun to come out.
I cheated a little and lightened her eyes.
Sesame Ellis Actions for the photographers out there.
2. I was 23 when I got married.
3. I love curly hair. There is a little boy at Katie's school with curly hair and I think it's the cutest thing since
sliced bread. Is curly hair as rare as red hair?
4. Fresh squeezed Orange Juice or none at all. V8 once in a while. (like this morning when I am OUT of Dr. Pepper. How did that happen???)
5. I like David Letterman. And I like Chelsea Lately, lately. ( I am sure you never heard of her and you wouldn't like her,
but she is funny- rude in a very, very bad and funny way.)
So the weekend is almost here.
I have finished my sister Sue's birthday gift and will block it today and show it to you all tomorrow...
on her birthday. We are the same age until tomorrow. I can stay up as late as her...until tomorrow.
Don't have any other plans than that....
perhaps we will sleep in....past seven....
"In winter I get up at night
and dress by yellow candle-light...."
Encourage one another,