Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Two years ago today I bought my first Digital SLR. The Nikon D80.

Two years ago.  today.

Two years ago.

The ability and the technique has changed.....


happy dance



But the cookie crumbs have remained the same.

Encourage one another,

p.s. I am so proud and excited that our blog sistah, Ree, was named Time Magazine's Top 25 blogs of 2009.

Confessions of a Pioneer Woman Top 25 of 2009 TIME

Because of Ree's glorious writing ability, beautiful photography and scrumptious food....
I am now writing for Time Magazine's Top 25 blogs of 2009.

Photography @ The Pioneer Woman

How amazing is that?!

Thank you Ree.

You're the beast....I mean....THE BEST :o)

Miz Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.