Friday, March 20, 2009

Five for Friday


1. What types of blogs do you usually read?
2. What kinds of products do you usually buy when you shop online?
3. What kinds of online videos do you usually spend time watching?
4. Besides Friday 5, what weekly memes do you particularly enjoy?
5. Where do you like to go for streaming online music?



***

I have downloaded a few tunes from itunes in the last few days.
I am really having fun seeing what they have available.
It's really quite amazing.

Here are some of the songs I chose;


Follow You Follow Me by Genesis
I Melt with You by Modern English
Paradise By the Dashboard Lights by Meatloaf
Someone Like You by Van Morrison
To Kill a Mockingbird theme by Elmer Bernstein
and
Amateur by Aimee Mann


Do you know all of those songs?

I Melt with You is from the movie Valley Girl and I have always LOVED it.

Someone Like You and Amateur are both background songs from movies.

To Kill a Mockingbird is an option for my website (donnaboucher.com)


I will not put them on a ipod. I hate those things.

I will burn a cd like a normal 50 year old.

Should be fun.

Do you download music from iTunes?

What are you favorite finds?





*********



It's always on my mind. The photography.

Where to shoot. What to shoot with. The light, the crop, the edit.

Always on my mind.

Yesterday we stopped at the edge of town for a 5 minute photoshoot.

I needed to check out the light.



20090319_6768-2


20090319_6768-2bwcr

She is a great poser. :o)



****

Happy Spring!!!

See you in the comments.

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.