Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Winds-day!


20090310_6036-2



Oh my goodness! What a blustery night.

Glad we survived that!

Patrick took Emma to the airport at 4:30 am. I am so glad I can count on him for that sort of thing.

He was the baker you know, so although he is not working crazy-bakery hours any more, it does not shake his spirit to the core to wake up that early.

Like it does mine.

I actually get nauseous if I have to wake up super early.

I will gladly pick Emma up for the airport at 11:00 at night when she returns.

Gosh, that works out nicely :o)


I can now send a text to a phone from my computer and I am so happy.
(I don't have a cell phone. I know, it's shocking.)

Emma texted me from the Milwaukee airport letting me know she had gotten that far.

I was so thankful to hear from her, I was imagining flipping planes in the wind most of the night.

I wonder if she can get a text while flying.

I will have to try that.

Ain't technology grand?


******


Well, let's hear what you thought of American Idol!

I have some strong opinions already.
And they are not so popular, I am sure.


My barometer for not whether or not a contestant is really good is that I do not change the channel to Biggest Loser during their song.

Here are the people I changed the channel on last night.

Scott. (I'm sorry, I think he is not super talented and I think he is a little boring)
Adam (Absolutely hate him as much as everyone loves him.)
Red headed girl (Hated her song and her look)


I liked Megan, Matt, Kris, Jasmine, and Danny.


Feel free to tell me I am wrong :o)





Katie sang this song to me yesterday. I had never heard it before. It's kind of cute.
The nice thing about older siblings is that they take Katie to movies I would NEVER want to see.
Matthew took Katie to see the Spongebob movie a few years back. Thank you very much.

This is a SpongeBob song.


****

This is from Winnie the Pooh


Winnie the Pooh: Happy "Winds-day", Piglet.
Piglet: [being blown away] Well... it isn't... very happy... f-for me.
Winnie the Pooh: Where are you going, Piglet?
Piglet: That's what I'm asking myself, where? W-Whoops! P-P-P-Pooh!
Winnie the Pooh: And what do you think you will answer yourself?



and this....


Roo: Look, mama, look! A kite!
Kanga: Oh, my goodness! It's Piglet!
Winnie the Pooh: [Being dragged behind Piglet] Happy Windsday, Kanga. Happy Windsday, Roo.
Roo: Can I fly Piglet next, Pooh?



I can hear it in my head. Can you?





In my head it is in English, tho.


Happy Winds-day,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.