Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Last night my husband found and activated iMovie on my Mac.

I didn't know it was there...thought it might be, but as I have told you before, I have NO clue about the inner workings of a computer.

In fact, it is quite miraculous that I was able to make this little movie this morning and get it uploaded here at the blog.

I don't know what good will come of this knowledge.

But I do know someone who will enjoy it very much.






Just a few comments about this masterpiece.

1. It was 7:13 am
2. She is an active child.
3. Does this remind you of Little Miss Sunshine by any chance?
4. When Katie tried out for "Once Upon A Mattress" I suggested she sing this song.
5. She laughed very hard.
6. What is wrong with me that the only song I could think of was YMCA?



Bye! Happy Wednesday!



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.