Thursday, March 05, 2009

Look! A pink dolphin!

pink-dolphin__oPt

Hello! Dolphin.


***

Lost!


Who is the baby that was born last night?
I am sure it's someone of consequence?


****

American Idol


Emma called so I didn't pay enough attention to have an opinion.

What do you think?
Are you happy with the choices so far?

Is the Wild Card show on tonight?



*****


20090304_5801awm



I may not have other children to shoot....

But I have different rooms in the house!


20090304_5804sea


We are sitting on my bed.
I am squished against the window.
She wants to bounce.


***


Here is a news story that I just loved and wanted to share with you.
I saw this young man on Bonnie last month.



Here is his website. Looks like we just missed him in Wisconsin. Making Cheese, of course.

50 jobs in 50 States


***

UPDATE

Ree is giving away a camera! It is the newer version on my camera.

Go and win it. Please.

The Pioneer Woman/Photography

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.