Monday, July 20, 2009

It's that time of year...

for the Dane Co. fair.


a boy and his cow

This junior farmer was just relaxing with his buddy.
He was a sweet boy.

DSC_5932-2

This was my favorite picture of the day. I think.
It looks so soft and blurry.

DSC_5933-2

How about those eyelashes. On the bottom. Neat, huh?

DSC_5940-2

Someone decorated a stall with twinkle lights...
I knew the bokeh would be spectacular.

DSC_5960-2

Did I mention it was cold and dark and the day could have passed for October?

DSC_5929

This was my favorite chicken.

It was not in the mood.


DSC_5925

And neither was this angora rabbit.

"Hello, pretty bunny. You are so pretty."

kiss*kiss*kiss*

nope

not gonna smile.

DSC_5951

Even this fellow was not falling for all my sweet talk.


I may think I'm Dr. Dolittle, but the animals at the fair were just not buying it this year.


***Just for fun

I saw this meme on Facebook this morning.

First word that comes to mind survey.

Want to play along?


vampires:
desert:
library:
phone:
socks:
shoes:
computer:
facebook:
scissors:
pie:
mouse:


My answers are in the comments.


Happy Monday, everyone!

Believe it or not, I am renovating our upstairs bathroom this week.

I have no idea what I am doing. But what the heck!

I'll take some pictures today and fill you in on all the gory details tomorrow!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.