Tuesday, September 29, 2009

DSC_1051-2

Hey! All you coffee lovers!
Guess who has a job at Starbucks in downtown Chicago?

Emma Jeanie Jelly Beanie!

Yep. She is one hard working girl. She nannys for a family with two pre-teens three afternoons a week and now has added Starbucks to the mix. She loves both jobs and is keeping up with her studies quite well.

Hebrew. Did I tell you she is learning Hebrew?
It is challenging her...but she is digging in and working hard at it!


Katie has started going to bed at 7:30 since she told me she is always tired during math class.
It seems very early, but it is dark already by 7:30 so it is not hard to convince her.

I have started teaching Katie piano. She told me she is liking that better than she thought she would!
I can handle to beginning books but will have to find a knowledgeable teacher for her in a year I suppose.
Today we sign up for basketball at the YMCA with her Blessed Sacrament classmates. She enjoyed that last year!
And tomorrow I am going as a chaperone to the Dairy Expo with her class.

Moo ;o)






DSC_1280-2

DSC_1278

Last weekend Patrick and I went for a drive and ended up in Paoli.

The tiny town with my favorite shops.



I love this pink couch.
The woman at The Cottage Goddess recovers old couches she finds.
They are quite reasonable and adorable.






DSC_1218-2cr


DSC_1246-2cr

Paoli School House Shops

DSC_1253-2

The School House is the most beautiful place in the world...

You really should visit Paoli, Wisconsin.
They have cheese curds too :o)


Happy, happy Tuesday!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.