Saturday, September 19, 2009

Maggie and Me



DSC_0946-2

I went all out and bought Maggie three sparkly cat toys.
Can you say...impulse item?

Maggie is not much of a player.

But the balls were so colorful and how could a kitty cat just not love sparkly balls?


DSC_0945-2

But she was not impressed.

Licking her behind was much more interesting.


DSC_0947-2


She is a master at ignoring me.

And my sparkly little balls.


DSC_0949-2

Come back, Maggie.
Here, kittykittykitty.....

I miss homeschooling....


DSC_0955-2


Oh kitty. You are so pretty.
Please come play with me.


DSC_0963-2

I am her slave.
She is the master.

I can not please her.

Someone send me an adoring dog.

ASAP.




Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.