Thursday, September 10, 2009

DSC_0195-2

When Katie has a little friend come to visit, I am in my glory.


DSC_0216bl

I am in my glory because Katie is super happy and occupied and her "friend glass" gets filled up and
I am in my glory because I get to take pictures of more precious, beautiful children!

DSC_0186-2bl

Soft blond hair and a darling smile. Sweetness personified.


DSC_0322-23flareupfadedbl

Curls. My goodness. Curls and those amazing brown/hazel eyes. A color I have never seen.
Uh-mazing!



Come back soon, girls!





The childhood shows the man
As morning shows the day.
~John Milton, Paradise Regained



******


I have just one thing to say about Glee (which I watched for the first time last night)

Fix your music editing. The dubbing is so horrid I can barely watch.

I loved the rap and the final song....but seriously, I had to look away due to the terrible sound mixing.

How could they go so wrong with this?


I'm just sayin'....I would have LOVED Gold Digger if it had been done well.


****


And while we are on the topic.

How many of you were in high school choir or glee club?
Can you remember the songs you sang?


Our high school choir was huge. I was in a choir all thru junior high and high school.
We wore robes.

The only song I can remember singing was "The Impossible Dream" and I think we sang.....

"I feel pretty"

See that pretty girl in that mirror there.

what, mir ror where?

who can that attractive girl be...

who what where huh?



Okay, I am really dying to know what songs you all sang in choir, now!
Fess up. The odder the better :o)


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.