Saturday, November 28, 2009

Favorites.

Old and New.

mom,dad and jim

Every once in a while you see a picture that you have never seen before.

And you fall in love with it.


DSC_7942-2

Or your take a picture that exudes sweetness...and it becomes a favorite.


DSC_9733-3

And you succeed when you thought you failed.

This little guy is shy and I did not think I captured a good picture of his eyes.
And I was wrong and even got a kiss on the way out the door.


DSC_9697-3


And the fact that even when I shoot in the bright sun and it is thirty degrees...

this happens....

And I say....thank you God for helping me....even with my photoshoots.

DSC_9263-2

Sometimes the hardest things to do are your favorite things to do....in retrospect....

cause you finally figure out how to meter a black dog on a sunny day.



DSC_8931-3 cor


And in the end, it's about love and relationship and remembering....and those are all my favorite things....



I wish for you today....


your favorite things.



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.