Monday, November 02, 2009

A weekend in pictures...


DSC_6666

I knit. I quilt. I cross stitch. I needlepoint.

I do not carve pumpkins very well.

DSC_6559-2

I took Amy J's children's pictures on Saturday morning.
It was 37 degrees and windy.

This is my favorite picture of Emily. In the other pictures Emily is gorgeous and poised.

But deep down this bright girl is a goof ball ;o)

DSC_5899-2

Then Katie jumped in Amy's car and traveled to Appleton for the rest of the weekend.
She did fantastic. I knew she would. I hope she did not make Amy work too hard!
She came home with about five pounds of candy.
Unreal.


Sunday I had the day all to myself. I watched tv and stayed in my pajama's until noon.
I edited pictures and wrote a tutorial for Ree and had popcorn for lunch.

It was lovely.

The Packer game proved too intense for me so I paused the game (with TIVO) and watched Persuasion.
Then I would flip back to the game and fast forward thru the game to see the big plays and touch downs.
It was the only way I could handle it.

Amazing Race had another stunning finish.

And then before I knew it Matthew and Patrick and Katie were home.

DSC_6667

Matthew and I went out to breakfast after dropping Katie off at school this morning.

DSC_6671

DSC_6673

DSC_6681

Matthew has a halo.


We took a drive around the area to look at houses and views and Epic.

DSC_6697

And now he is gone.
Our big boy.

We sure love having you here with us, Matthew!

See you soon!


ANNE FRANK:
Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands.


GARRISON KEILLOR:
Nothing you do for children is ever wasted. They seem not to notice us, hovering, averting our eyes, and they seldom offer thanks, but what we do for them is never wasted.







Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.