Monday, January 18, 2010

The Golden Globes







This is Sofia Vergara in Carolina Herrera .
I simply thought she was beautiful.













That bodice is my very favorite style. Soft, ruffly and beautiful.







This structured, architectural dress was all the rage last night.

Kate's was the very best. She looks radiant and oh so perfect.

I love that it is bright white.




I LOVE the 50's. But this did not work.
Katie said, "She looks like Mary Poppins."





Beautiful face and makeup.
Goofy stiff dress.

Make that dress out of organza or chiffon and I would have been all over it!



Hair and makeup.







I liked January Jones' black ribbon in her hair. I don't know why. Just look very cool to me.
(I'm not fond of the dress at all.)

She and Meryl had the same very fair skin and red lip stick goin'.

And Meryl.

She has never looked so beautiful. I think she got her hair and makeup done perfectly.
She had pictures in Vanity Fair recently and I thought they were stunning and well....

either she has had a little somethin' somethin' done......
or I want to buy what ever cosmetics she is using!

Today. I will go out and buy them.












Listen to this lovely speech.
It was the highlight of the night for me.




I didn't oh and ah too much at the dresses last night.
It was still fun to watch!

I sure do love an award show!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.