Monday, February 22, 2010

My favorite ice dancers.

This their National Performance as the Olympic Comm. took last nights performance off of youtube.







Sayid dances :o)




Jai Ho!

Sadly I can't embed the jai ho song from Millionaire...but you can go and listen to it on youtube.

I wanted the ice dancers to last night to bust into jai ho! :o)
(They were wonderful nonetheless.)

video

I found a dubbed version where Jai Ho is used instead of the Indian Folk music.
It works very well ;o)





jai ho!!!


Why do I love that so much?


****

I am delighted to say that the April 24th workshop is sold out.

Woohoo!


***


48/365



I strongly suspect that if we saw all the difference even the tiniest of our prayers to God make, and all the people those little prayers were destined to affect, and all the consequences of those effects down through the centuries, we would be so paralyzed with awe at the power of prayer that we would be unable to get up off our knees for the rest of our lives.
~Peter Kreeft



On my knees,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.