Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I know what you are thinking....

Donna must be working on an amazing blog post today because she is so late.
Right?

Well. No.

I was doing things in real life...away from the computer.
Yes. It's shocking, I know. I left the house and just got back.

I helped in Katie's classroom and then I went to a wonderful Bible study at
my friend Jean's house.

She is so hospitable. Always there with a warm greeting and a huge table to gather around.

A huge table with the tiniest chairs.

The hospitality is big and warm and I feel so welcome when I go to Jean's house.

That's a very special thing.

This is going to be the year that I make some friends in real life.
Seeing all the friends that Sue and Cindy have in Missouri,
I realized that I may have the best virtual friends in the world....
but I'm lonely in real life.

A girl needs a hug and a smile from a real life friend now and again.

20090321_6953-2


Has this social media made us less social?

Or is it just me?



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.