Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Just this morning I stopped at Target to pick up a few bagels and
cat food. Bagels (Everything) for me.
Cat Food for Maggie.

As I came out of the icy Target, the moist coolish warmish air greeted me
and I thought to myself...it's good to be alive.

Just that first feel of a summer morning made me thankful.


DSC_7655-3

The way I drive to and from school is glorious this time of year.


DSC_7659-33



DSC_7648-33



DSC_7764-3


"Life must be lived and curiosity kept alive.
One must never, for whatever reason,
turn his back on life."

~Eleanor Roosevelt




"Look, I really don't want to wax
philosophic, but I will say that if
you're alive, you got to flap your
arms and legs, you got to jump
around a lot, you got to make a
lot of noise. . .or at least your thoughts should
be noisy and colorful and lively."

~Mel Brooks


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.