Saturday, August 28, 2010

Oh dear. It's not Sunday so that means I shall blog.

Patrick and I will get to go on a date tonight.
A real on without chaperones.
Katie is going to a birthday party and has a sleep over too.
She chose her outfit on Tuesday.
When I woke up this morning at seven,
she was already dressed.

She is a sweet little girl.

But it will be fun to go out to a movie and dinner without her anyway :o)

I think I would like to see The Switch or The Kids are Alright.
If you have seen either of these movies, let me know which you would go to.




DSC_5488-3

Yesterday afternoon Katie helped me with a mentoring session.
She models for me. And she gets paid.
But even with the incentive of making a little money,
she is finding it trying.

I may need to start looking for a different model.
If she really doesn't want to do it, I don't want to force her.

Mother yelling at her child is not the thing we are going for here.

"For when she was good she was very very good,
but when she was bad she was HORRID."

(Capital letters because when I recite that poem to my children.
I yell. Horrid.)

DSC_5503-2

She pulled it together in the end.




***

Our backyard is like a regular wild kingdom right now...

morning dove,
hummingbird,
chipmunk.


It's the best.



*****

Edition Two of What is my favorite part to this picture?


DSC_5495-3


I fear it is rather easy.

We shall see.


Wishing you the best kind of day!

Love
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.