Tuesday, November 30, 2010

And then we ate...

We managed to fit two and three butts into Cindy's one butt kitchen while preparing the Thanksgiving meal.
It all went together so easily. Teamwork at it's finest.


DSC_1119

Cindy made the rolls. They looked so pretty and chubby. And they got chubbier and chubbier and chubbier.


DSC_1121

Emma helped with the mashed potatoes. She now has a dish.
I usually prepare the whole meal all by myself,
so this was really fun and enjoyable to share the responsibilities!


DSC_1123

This is how my family rolls.

They are very thankful for foods that are white.

Everything was rich and tasty. WE had tummy aches after eating.
I tossed and turned and felt ill in the night and vowed never to eat again.

I broke that vow the next day. But I don't think I will overeat again for a long time.


****

Katie and I watched "The Vicar of Dibley Christmas Specials" on Sunday night.
I downloaded it right to my tv from Netflix.

We loved it.

When the jokes were too "blue" for Katie it didn't quite matter, since the English words are so very different than our words for the same things. (if you know what I mean)

This download is two episodes from the final season of the BBC series (2007)

Funny and silly and romantic.
Highly recommended.


This is a huge spoiler. But it was my favorite part.
Geraldine loves Sense and Sensibility and makes a little fun of Emma T. when she finds out that Edward is not married earlier in the show....



***



I can not tell you how much your kind and generous comments mean to me.

Thank you for being here and reading.

Love,
Donna

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:09 AM

    I am not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this information for my mission.

    Here is my blog ... ceramic hair dryer (homeopatias.org)

    ReplyDelete

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.