Friday, November 12, 2010

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow.
The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.
- Abraham Lincoln



DSC_0846-7

When Katie is not around....





DSC_0840-6


I wander around our yard looking for something beautiful.




DSC_0839-8


"Well, I - I think that it - it wasn't enough to just want to see Uncle Henry and Auntie Em - and it's that - if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard."
~Dorothy



I am content in my quite little world,
95% of the time.

That 5% of discontent is painful.

I am thankful.
This is my life.


I will not even look at that discontent today.
I turn my back on it.

I will be thankful. I will remember my many blessings.
I have so much to be thankful for.




Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.